This Policy does not replace, but supplements, our standard Terms & Conditions Agreement
which can be found at www.BigTrends.com on our Home Page, or at
Auto-trading is an increasingly popular service – your broker receives the same recommended trades,
based on our research and analysis, sent to you via our subscription service and simply makes the trades
for you according to your pre-defined account allocations. This frees you from constantly monitoring your
email for alerts and being available to place the trades yourself. It helps ensure against technical,
communication and interpretation problems. Auto-trading is designed to make trading as effortless and
automatic as possible.
You may choose to have any BigTrends paid subscription auto-traded. We charge no fee for this
additional service. Many brokers have programs in place to allow auto-trading of our recommendations
according to your preferences. Your broker will guide you through the account setup process. Basically,
you must request auto-trading of your broker; your broker will contact us to confirm that you hold a paid
subscription to the recommendation service you would like to auto-trade. It’s as simple as that!
You maintain control over your trading account. You choose the maximum amount per trade based on:
Dollar Amount ($), Number of Contracts, (#) or Percentage of Account Value (%). You may change the
maximum amount per trade, start or stop your auto-trading service at any time according to your
broker’s auto-trading program.
Please note that any investment strategy is best executed by educated, engaged individuals. While auto-
trading carries with it many advantages, it is not a substitute for your active involvement in managing
your investment portfolio. We encourage you to combine your own trading with auto-trading.
Before initiating your auto-trading allocations, please note that implementing any broker’s auto-trading
feature using any of our recommendation services signifies that you have read and consent to the
- You may only auto-trade paid subscriptions. Auto-trading will not be authorized for free trials.
- We make no representations whatsoever about the suitability of our information for any particular purpose you have, including the information provided via auto-trading. You alone determine your trading goals and the methods by which to reach them.
- We are not licensed investment advisors. We publish educational investment newsletters/ subscriptions. We offer investment trade ideas to subscribers who may choose to trade all, some or none of our recommendations. We do not manage your investments or act as your investment advisor. None of our services may be construed as providing individualized financial or investment advice.
- We are not a brokerage. We do not execute trades, nor do we have discretion over any investment account(s). We do not have access to any member investment account(s).
- All trades published and executed via auto-trading are provided for educational purposes only, and will not be used by subscribers for financial advisory or portfolio management purposes. Any subscriber found to be using auto-trading for these purposes will be immediately removed from the auto-trading feature.
- Initiation of any auto-trading function does not initiate a person-to-person relationship of any kind, fiduciary or otherwise, between you and BigTrends or any of BigTrends’ analysts, other employees or contractors.
- We take no responsibility for any outcome of any auto-trading function, including but not limited to missed trades, erroneously executed trades, and misallocated trades.
In short, we are in the business of publishing our trade analysis, and while we are happy to send
our information along to your broker, what happens to that information with regard to your
investment account is strictly a matter between you and them.
DISCLAIMER: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE BIGTRENDS.COM, OUR PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PROVIDING OR FAILING TO PROVIDE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS. THIS SECTION SHALL ALSO SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with BigTrends.com (hereafter, the Site) and/or content contained
within the Site is to stop using the Site or other information from BigTrends.com. The sole and exclusive
maximum liability to the company for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort
[including, without limitation, negligence], or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to
access the Site or its contents.
With auto-trading, there exists a certain degree of risk. The subscriber should proceed with
caution before beginning auto-trading. Your access to and use of the auto-trading service
are at your sole responsibility.
Further understand, it is your responsibility to withdraw from the auto-trading service at the time you
cancel your subscription, or your subscription naturally terminates, or at any other time in which you
decide to stop auto-trading. Although we do actively monitor which clients are auto-trading and the
membership status of each account, due to delays in processing time or other circumstances, trades may
be automatically executed in your account despite no longer being an active subscriber to a service or no
longer wishing to have your account auto-traded.
Therefore, at any time in which you wish to cancel auto-trading (either due to canceling your subscription
or otherwise), you must notify your broker directly. Failure to do so may result in trades that you do not
wish to make. You may not hold BigTrends.com, its affiliates, contractors and employees, liable for any
trades that may be executed (and any losses associated with them) after canceling your subscription,
allowing your paid subscription to terminate or after deciding you no longer wish to auto-trade. For
complete instructions on how to set up and shut off auto-trading, you must contact your broker directly.
If the name and email address on your auto-traded brokerage account does not match the name and
email address provided to BigTrends.com when joining our service, further delays will be experienced in
getting you approved for auto-trading. We may need more than five business days to get you set-up and
you may miss recommendations. No refunds will be offered if you miss any trade due to a delay in the
approval process or activation of your auto-trade account.
You are responsible for understanding how to interact with your broker concerning your auto-trade
account and for the set-up, monitoring, and maintenance of your auto-trade relationship with your
broker. If you cancel any subscription with us, you are solely responsible for updating your broker
immediately and having them disable auto-trading of that subscription.
Your auto-trade privileges may be terminated at any time for any reason.
The terms and conditions of this Auto Trading Policy may be modified by BigTrends.com at
anytime. We recommend you review this Policy periodically to ensure familiarity with the
most current version. This policy may be found at:
Last updated: July 25, 2011